My Birkin Took Over Political Rally!

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
Without naming names, I attended several large political functions and at the first one 3 ladies stopped me and asked if they could photograph my Birkin, touch it, hold it and well....you get the picture..it was so funny! Then, once I was seated a man came over and said that he admired my Hermes and how it shows what great taste I had....by now my 40 was getting a big head so I was hoping the attention would stop but nooooooo!! At one of the events I would have to leave my bag with staffers for a photo op but the stylish young lady assured me she knew how to treat a Birkin!
Just wanted to share with you how sometimes a Birkin can distract from the candidate!

Without naming names, I attended several large political functions and at the first one 3 ladies stopped me and asked if they could photograph my Birkin, touch it, hold it and well....you get the picture..it was so funny! Then, once I was seated a man came over and said that he admired my Hermes and how it shows what great taste I had....by now my 40 was getting a big head so I was hoping the attention would stop but nooooooo!! At one of the events I would have to leave my bag with staffers for a photo op but the stylish young lady assured me she knew how to treat a Birkin!
Just wanted to share with you how sometimes a Birkin can distract from the candidate!

With That Beautiful Birkin....Of Course You Couldn't Keep Them Away;)