My Birkin has a new sister!

jehaga

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Kelly002.jpg

I walked into the Costa Mesa Hermes half an hour before closing tonight and there she was waiting for me to take her home!! The pictures don't reflect her color correctly as it is very late at night and I can't find a place in my house with the right lighting. She is a very understated red--not brownish as she appears in the picture.

Anyway, the SA told me that she is a 32cm rouge hermes in bull calf (isn't that Togo???). I panicked when the SA told me that she was actually being held for someone else, but then she checked with another SA and told me that the other person never showed up. I felt as if I'd won some kind of lottery.:wacko:

Kelly001.jpg

Kelly003.jpg

WOW, she's beautiful! Congrats! Did you see any other Kelly or Birkins on display? I'm going to SCP tomorrow and promised a friend to pop into Hermes to see what they have in stock!

Thank you!!
I asked the SA if there were any other Kellys, and of course she told me NO. Last friday there was a BJ Kelly, so I'm sure they'll put another one out. I can't wait to find out what you'll see!!
I didn't like the SA tonight. The man who helped me last week was much nicer, but he wasn't there tonight. I think his name is Sam. He gave me fragrance samples. This lady tonight gave me NOTHING. Not even a business card with the receipt.

WOW!! That's a BEAUTY!! Bull Calf is Taurillon Clemence which is the softest leather Hermès does. My Bolide is Rouge H T.Clemence...I:love: :love: both the leather and the color...Congrats!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

GORGEOUS!!! I could seriously love this beauty as well.

Don't you just love when it is your day!!!!

I wish Greentea could pick a beauty up like this! I just know she would love this as well!!!

Lovely lovely lovely is all I can say!

that is beyond gorgeous. i have a bag in clemence and love it. the leather is so fantastic (rain, snow, spills - it takes it all beautifully). a kelly in clemence will be my next. and i love rouge h. it's one of the most beautiful, intoxicating colors - i'm right there with greentea!

Oh what a beautiful family!! My kelly is Rouge H in chevre and I love it - such a great color - congrats to you! It's amazing spending all that money and getting a SA who isn't the best...