My Birkin Family

My goodness, what a collection. I envy you. Are the birkins all 35?

Thanks everybody!! Been hard work collecting them all, although it's worth it!!
Joy88: Not all of them are 35s, the Black Box/Red Potamus, the White, and the Vermillion with Potiron trim are 30s. The rest are 35, except for the JPG denim.
ElizabethK: Actually, the Jaune is my oldest Birk... it's 10 yrs old!! It's still my favorite, together with White, after all these years...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures!!! Would you mind sharing specs on each of the Birkins with us (e.g. size. skin, exact color) Thank You Again!! Your Collection is Remarkable, :flowers:!!!
Which piece would you like to collection next?

Whitebirkin, may I ask how often do you use the toile birkin? Is maintenance really high for that?

Hi Queenie:queen:, I dun really use the toile that often. Despite its casual look, to be honest... it's not that easy to maintain. Using it while wearing jeans is the worst, because the darker colors tend to rub into the toile, making it stained :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop: Mine is still ok, thanks to my friends who told me after they had nightmare experiences with their toiles. I've never brought it in for spa, so I'm not too sure whether Hermes can remove any stain marks.

Thank you for the beautiful pictures!!! Would you mind sharing specs on each of the Birkins with us (e.g. size. skin, exact color) Thank You Again!! Your Collection is Remarkable, :flowers:!!!
Which piece would you like to collection next?

MrsMorris: Thank YOU for your compliments!!! Here are the specs:
White Epsom 30 with PH
Jaune Courchevel 35 with GH
Cognac Epsom 35 with PH
Vermillion/Potiron trim Togo 30 with RH
Vert Anis Togo 35 with RH
JPG Denim with Barenia with PH
Bleu Brighton Clemence 35 with PH
Noir Clemence 35 with PH
Black box/red potamus 30 with PH
Dark Brown Clemence with Toile 35 with PH
Etoupe Togo 35 with PH

Next...hopefully a 30 or 35 Raisin Birk.. Still dreaming..:love::love:

Thank you so very much whitebirkin!!! You have done such a lovely job of building of beautifully varied collection and so appreciate you giving an even better feel for all its dimensions. I do think that "Raisin" would be a wonderful addition. I cannot wait to see an updated family picture.