my beautiful new wallet!!

soomx3

Jul 25, 2006
my mom said she would buy me a wallet for christmas and i was looking everywhere for the perfect wallet and i finally found it last night! i saw this wallet before and thought it was really cute but it was $465 and i knew my mom wouldnt go for that.. but i went last night to the dior store in the bellagio and it was 50% off!! so i got it for $232.50. what a deal!! kk.. heres the pictures! oh yea.. and this is my first dior piece! i love love love it!! :love:

m69335875.jpg

m69335881.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

OMG! It's so beautiful, and for such an amazing price, too! I was watching an auction a LONG time ago for this wallet in white + the matching East/West white Lady Dior bag (starting bid was $500US), and it went up to around $950US...I wanted it like crazy and even at $950 I really should've gotten it.

That's so cute! I love the color. And wow, 50 % off? that's amazing!! By the way, where's "bellagio" located at?

it's a hotel in las vegas. they have a dior boutique...

FYI, all the dior boutiques in vegas- bellagio, forum shops at caesar's palace, wynn and at fashion show mall (neiman's and saks) are having a sale of at least 40%

yea i went to all the places that sell dior in vegas except forum shops at caesars.. i saw alot of flight bags on sale and shoes.. i think out of everywhere i went to though bellagio had the most stuff on sale. if your in vegas you should check it out. :yes: