My Be Mine Mini is here!

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
My son just called to say that there is a notice for a package awaiting me at the post office. I just called and they close at 6:00 pm and I have a conference call in 5 mins so I can't even sneak out early! OMG I hope I can get there before they close....stay tuned and I will post pics tonight if I am lucky enough to get out of here in time!

SOOOO excited!

:yahoo:

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
OMG ~ I can't wait lccsue, and it's not even my bag!?!

I hope you can make it...if not, we can look forward to tomorrow!!! :sweatdrop:

:girlsigh: You fortunate BE BMM lady ! ! !

My son just called to say that there is a notice for a package awaiting me at the post office. I just called and they close at 6:00 pm and I have a conference call in 5 mins so I can't even sneak out early! OMG I hope I can get there before they close....stay tuned and I will post pics tonight if I am lucky enough to get out of here in time!

SOOOO excited!

:yahoo:

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I'm excited for you!! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts!!!

Let me grab my martini!!!

Mar 17, 2007
Thanks dsrk. I forgot about that! She got a real good deal. I remember I was watching it and bid on it a couple times to see what the max bid was lol I wanted to bid on it more, but at the same time I knew I shouldn't! I've seen all of these great bags on e-bay lately and it's been hard to resist some bags.

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
CURSES! Sorry ladies, I didn't make it :crybaby:. My BMM is locked in a dark closet at the post office til tomorrow - this is MOST upsetting.

The good news is that there is no customs fee indicated as owing on the postal notice, so keep your fingers crossed - it would be TOO lucky if I actually escaped customs charges as well.

Contessa I will join you in that martini anyway - here's to anticipation (instead of celebration)!

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
Darn...I'm sorry your post office couldn't be more accommodating to your schedule...now we will all wait with you! Our collective anticipation will make it all that much sweeter and more exciting!! :yes: In the meantime, I'll :wlae:

Mar 17, 2007
aww that sucks. I hate it when I miss a package. With royal mail, I believe everyone has said they don't get a charge. On previous orders (not be related), I've never gotten customs with Royal mail. Time for some :drinks:

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
Thanks girls - I am going to call in late tomorrow and hit the post office when it opens - no way am I going through the whole day without it!! :nogood:

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
As Mr. Burns would say on The Simpsons, "excellent"! Great strategy to get your bag ~ I am so happy for you and your new gorgeous BMM!!! :yahoo:

Thanks girls - I am going to call in late tomorrow and hit the post office when it opens - no way am I going through the whole day without it!! :nogood: