My Artsy Cork Handle Snapped in Half Advise please

Apr 18, 2011
I had a dream that the cork in my artsy handle snapped in to two pieces the leather was still around it but the handle was very limp and broken . Do you think this could actually happen . :cry::Pullhair:

Reactions: Namwan-

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
Oh good Lord. You're going to start an unnecessary frenzy with your dream post! I have one on the way and your post made me panic for a moment lol. :nono:

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
this thread got my attention. whew, glad it was just a (bad) dream! i would like to think (hope) that lv would replace it. let's hope we never have to find out!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Never heard of this happening. Your title made me believe this happened to you. Glad to know it didn't. My bag is 1 year old and still going strong. HYPOTHETICALLY if this happened, I'm sure LV would replace it.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
if it happened - we would know about it here! No news on tpf is good news in this scenario. It would make for an interesting experiment/performance art, like Eastwood's daughter's Birkin on fire!

Dtrivi89

Feb 3, 2013
Orlando, FL
LAWD OH LAWD!!! You had me freaking out!! I am a bit of an Artsy addict, I think LV should make them in every color, leather, print, canvas, etc. IMO it's one of LV's most versatile and beautiful bags. If this happen I would cry, probably hold some sort of mourning service, and rush my baby to LV for immediate surgery!

Lets hope this never happens to anyone's Artsy!!!

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
OMG when I saw the thread all I could imagine was this sad Artsy handle split in the middle and it makes me immediately want to test out the handle of mine. LOL

Apr 18, 2011
Lol sorry ladies to post such a scary title but thier are some many questions about the handle and I needed my post to be anwsered cause I'm:shocked: freaked out too. :smile:))