My anthracite flat messenger has arrived!

Modeling pics would be greatly appreciated! Also, would you mind my asking how much the flat messenger is? I might have to get zac to shop for me or something...:graucho:[/quote]

Monsoonie~ I am here for ya!!!;) I am just dying to see this IRL!!! :love: I can't wait!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I don't have anyone here who can take a picture of me with the bag on (and in good lighting)...have to wait until tomorrow when I go to my sister's house.

ZAC/MONSOON: the bag + shipping came to $833.73 (€629.17) at LVR. Neimans is charging $945 + tax. I think I have to pay customs, but not sure how much that will be.

I'm guessing she got it at NM Short Hills (just totally guessing; I could be wrong).

The phone number is 973-912-0080 (ask for the handbag dept.).

Is NM calling this color Anthracite, btw? Seems like they like to change up the names... ;)

Oh...I was totally off-base then...oops. ;) Is NM going to get this style? So strange that Balenciaga NY doesn't even know about it yet!!

Yes I ordered this bag from LVR because BalNY didn't order any in bags in this style. I believe BalNY will start carrying this style in the fall.

The NM in Short Hills, NJ had 1 black bag in this style last week. I'm not sure if they ordered other flat messengers in different colors.