My Anthra Work... new to Bal and already addicted!!!

ohfoos

Bal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
So I got my first Bbag over the weekend but have been too sick to get around to posting pictures :P I'm a newbie around here but don't know how I can stay away now since I'm officially addicted!!! Actually I've always liked this brand for the luscious leather and amazing colors, but for some reason always had a false impression about the bags' dimensions which disinterested me. Obviously I had no idea about the huge variety of styles/sizes!!! Anyway, but since they don't really fit into my budget I never looked much into it. That is until recently when I was looking to invest in my dream bag (which was originally the Miu Miu Bow Satchel) and just sort of wandered out from the MM section to the Bal one... and the rest is history ;)

I absolutely LOVE my new bag!!! This will definitely not be my only one. I've wasted too much time/money on other bags that I like in theory (if that makes sense) but not on myself. And now I've finally found bags that not only look amazing but actually suit me well IRL!!! (I think... lol)

Anyway... enough rambling, here's introducing my Anthracite 07 RH Work :love:

DSC05329.jpg

DSC05412.jpg

DSC05414.jpg

Stunning! Anthra is a gorgeous color, and nothing beats '07 chevre!!

I especially love the photo of the back panels of leather...so smooshy and beautiful. :smile: