My addictions......

1. Here are a few pic. of my purse closet. I am too lazy to pose them :shame:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The Red epi speedy is beautiful. You have a wonderful collection!

3. ooooo so lovely! what size ribera is that? mini or mm?

4. Love the birkin! I can't tell from the pic, is that the cognac? Looks a bit darker.

5. Thanks girls :smile:

The ribera is a mini. I really love this bag because its such a unique and sexy shape.
    The Birkin is actually gold. The color is lighter in person compare to the picture. I was too lazy to take the bags out of the closet so the pictures came out darkish.

6. OMG!!! STUNNING!!! There is NOT ONE bag in your collection I don't LOVE!!!:love:

7. What a lovely collection! Thanks for sharing :smile:

8. Looove your collection ! I really like the large grey Chanel, and what is the little boxy bronze Chanel called ? It's super cute ! And the purple Balenciaga is to die for !

9. You have a fabulous collection! Thanks for letting us take a peak.

10. Wow - awesome collection. I like so many...Birkin, suhali, balenciaga....:love: :love: :love:

11. wow!!
    love your bottega veneta's and your birkin and the red epi speedy!!

12. great collection

13. Wow, beautiful :love:

14. Pretty! Love the grey and black chanel and the birkin bag and the balenciagas and the red epi speedy and the cambon chanel and the black suhali......let's just say i love them all! lol

15. Amazing collection!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice