My A+ experience buying from ELady!

I just received my first purchase from eLADY (my very first preloved item ever) and I have to say I couldn't be happier. I've been looking for an Audacieuse mm for quite some time and since it's been discontinued, I knew I would have to buy preloved.

Initially I had some concerns as the photos she had on eBay and her site were not very clear and when I requested extras, she refused. So I went back and forth for some time, then decided to take a chance based on eLADY's great reputation here and from other sites and the fact that she has a lifetime return policy if the item is determined to be a fake.

I received my bag less than a week after purchasing, very fast in my opinion as I live in Canada. It was well packaged and came with the original dust bag. What there once was a lass dressed in blue, who didn't know what else to do, so she worked all day earning her pay, so she could head to the pub for a brewas even better was that when I opened the inside zippered pocket I found the tags and booklets:yahoo::woohoo: The listing didn't mention that I would be receiving them so I felt like I had hit the jackpot:happydance: AND the bag looks like it has barely been used, still has the empreinte leather and the strap and no cracks in it ,YAY! :biggrin:

I will definitely order from eLADY again when I'm looking for my next preloved piece

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 378
For those who purchased from elady -- would you mind disclosing the amount you paid for and also if you had to pay for taxes or not? For example - $300 bag, no customs tax. Or $1200 + $80 customs tax? Would be helpful to know the range that the post applies taxes on, and also the percentage of the tax. Many thanks in advance!

I made three purchases. Two were over $1100 and one was maybe around $8-900. I never paid customs.

I just received my first purchase from eLADY (my very first preloved item ever) and I have to say I couldn't be happier. I've been looking for an Audacieuse mm for quite some time and since it's been discontinued, I knew I would have to buy preloved.

Initially I had some concerns as the photos she had on eBay and her site were not very clear and when I requested extras, she refused. So I went back and forth for some time, then decided to take a chance based on eLADY's great reputation here and from other sites and the fact that she has a lifetime return policy if the item is determined to be a fake.

I received my bag less than a week after purchasing, very fast in my opinion as I live in Canada. It was well packaged and came with the original dust bag. What there once was a lass dressed in blue, who didn't know what else to do, so she worked all day earning her pay, so she could head to the pub for a brewas even better was that when I opened the inside zippered pocket I found the tags and booklets:yahoo::woohoo: The listing didn't mention that I would be receiving them so I felt like I had hit the jackpot:happydance: AND the bag looks like it has barely been used, still has the empreinte leather and the strap and no cracks in it ,YAY! :biggrin:

I will definitely order from eLADY again when I'm looking for my next preloved piece

Gorgeous - congrats! Can you share the color and price paid?:biggrin:

Beautiful! Congrats, the leather looks amazing!

Does elady list everything on her eBay that she also has on her website? I know the website offers better valve but is it worth checking both?

I always check both ebay and the website when I'm looking at an item. Pricing is always better on the website but sometimes there are more photos of the item on the ebay listing, I'm also able to zoom in better on the ebay photos.

For those who purchased from elady -- would you mind disclosing the amount you paid for and also if you had to pay for taxes or not? For example - $300 bag, no customs tax. Or $1200 + $80 customs tax? Would be helpful to know the range that the post applies taxes on, and also the percentage of the tax. Many thanks in advance!

$440, $650, $320 no customs
$569, paid $57 customs fee :sad:

You guys are soooo lucky to purchase from elady and not pay any extra in customs😀 Here
in Canada it is a hit and miss. I purchased a $130 item and paid nothing extra, and I purchased a $120 item and had to pay $30 in customs and duty.

Gorgeous!

My Audacieuse MM is one of my favorite bags. Getting my Audacieuse out from the dustbag and finally using her is one of my favorite things about Fall and Winter.

Gorgeous!

My Audacieuse MM is one of my favorite bags. Getting my Audacieuse out from the dustbag and finally using her is one of my favorite things about Fall and Winter.
I'm so glad you enjoy you Audacieuse mm. I discovered it when I was researching the Sully and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have one. I love it so much:love: I was debating between the ombre and the terre but all the ombre bags that I found appeared to be well used so when I found this one I just couldn't pass it up. Tho ombre is such a beautiful color. Do you have a photo of it?

On a side note, I noticed that you also own the vernis RB 6 key holder. How are you liking it? Do you notice any color transfer? I'm only asking becacuse I'm debating between the RB and the amarante right now. I really love the RB but am afraid that over time it won't fare as well as the amarante. Any help you could provide would be very much appreciated:help:

I'm so glad you enjoy you Audacieuse mm. I discovered it when I was researching the Sully and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have one. I love it so much:love: I was debating between the ombre and the terre but all the ombre bags that I found appeared to be well used so when I found this one I just couldn't pass it up. Tho ombre is such a beautiful color. Do you have a photo of it?

On a side note, I noticed that you also own the vernis RB 6 key holder. How are you liking it? Do you notice any color transfer? I'm only asking becacuse I'm debating between the RB and the amarante right now. I really love the RB but am afraid that over time it won't fare as well as the amarante. Any help you could provide would be very much appreciated:help:
I had wanted the Sully for awhile but DH didn't like it. But, when I saw the Audacieuse and showed it to him, he told me that he thought the Audacieuse is the leather upgrade of the Sully. He usually doesn't have a strong opinions about my bags but he really likes the Audacieuse. I know the suede can be a little polarizing. I love the little touch that it adds to the bag.

Unfortunately, the RB vernis key holder is now in the sleeper and in a box. Too much color transfer from my husband's jeans when he drives and uses my keys. I did buy the monogram RB key holder to replace it and I love it so much more than the vernis. It's a lot less high maintenance and the canvas stretches and fits the fob for my car. So, as gorgeous as RB vernis is when it is in pristine condition, I would get Amarante unless you're prepared to really baby it.

My Ombre Audacieuse at the movies:

in the light:

Reactions: GaladrielDelabois