My 3rd YSL But My 1st REVEAL!!

Oh I love, love this bag. Have been debating myself on the soft calf leather or go for the saffiano. Either way, gorgeous bag. Big congrats and thanks for sharing.

Hi there...new to the purse forum so not sure how to post. Bought this bag in the Saffiano. Its amazing but I am still waiting to get one in the chocolate brown the soft leather. Either way, you won't go wrong. Just depends on the look you are going for. One is a little more casual looking but still fantastic.:smile:

Hi there...new to the purse forum so not sure how to post. Bought this bag in the Saffiano. Its amazing but I am still waiting to get one in the chocolate brown the soft leather. Either way, you won't go wrong. Just depends on the look you are going for. One is a little more casual looking but still fantastic.:smile:

WELCOME !!!!!

this is amazing, so many members with this gorgeous tote. Please post some pics, mod especially !!!!

Thanks everyone! The bag itself is not heavy, but it's large so I fill it up making it pretty heavy. It's a great airplane bag, I can get magazines, a notebook, big scarf, MacBook air and regular purse in there no problem.