My 2nd Reveal... 1st Rebecca Minkoff Nikki

every1dreams

Oct 26, 2012
This bag is all that I expected and more. At 1st before I removed it from the wrapping I thought... Oh my this bag is huge, I should've went with the mini, but by the time I put my makeup bag, wallet & cell in, it just slouched perfectly. The color is called fresia, but it looks like a cross between pink and red. Can't wait to add another one to my collection.

image-3453917207.jpg

image-1635959187.jpg

image-1030601190.jpg

image-4048510579.jpg

image-3085378890.jpg

image-3625226034.jpg

image-2245425616.jpg

Attachments

• image-549637542.jpg
    image-549637542.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 599
katielure said:
Love the color! Congrats!

Thank you :smile:

rainrowan said:
That looks lovely on you! I think that size is just fine on you, because it is slouchy it does not look all that large.

Thank you, I didn't think it would bc in some of the celeb pics the bags look almost too big for them, but I guess it's bc they're petite, I'm 5'6" so it's perfect for my frame, and it does slouch perfectly.

eehlers said:
Woo hoo! Nikkis on sale are the bestest kind! :biggrin:
I got my red one for half off as well. Love it!

I know!! I would've def gotten 2 if they had more colors, but all she had on sale was this and the mini Nikki in black butter and black, and there's none online as low as the price on RM.com. I think I want the grey or powder/light blue next, but doubt the price will be that good :sad:

every1dreams said:
I know!! I would've def gotten 2 if they had more colors, but all she had on sale was this and the mini Nikki in black butter and black, and there's none online as low as the price on RM.com. I think I want the grey or powder/light blue next, but doubt the price will be that good :sad:

Sometimes you can find good deals on Amazon, too. That's where I got mine. My Butter yellow Nikki I bought a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to get on sale, too, through Aster Alice. Be sure to keep an eye on the deals and steals thread - Minkettes are great about posting awesome finds!

eehlers said:
Sometimes you can find good deals on Amazon, too. That's where I got mine. My Butter yellow Nikki I bought a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to get on sale, too, through Aster Alice. Be sure to keep an eye on the deals and steals thread - Minkettes are great about posting awesome finds!

Thank you!!! Please post a pic, I'd love to see her!!!