My 21st One to Remember

Babestaaa

Jan 15, 2006
So April 25th was my 21st :smile: I got a really gorgeous gift, very pearlisicous of a bday.

Started off something like this..I wake up, go to my car to go to work and i see this (with 21 birthday balloons -thanks to the boyfriend and his brother who came to write on my car at 1am lol)
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

and then..I got to my bf's house and he gave me my gift which i was a lil nervous for cuz he tends to go all out and i get tingie wen ppl waste alot on me, idk wat it is. but this time i just hushed and enjoyed my gift bc it was beautiful and classic.

Picture007-1.jpg

& it was thisss ...tahitian black pearl bracelet (he purchased at this really nice pearl store in short hills, with a lifetime guarentee - thanks goodness! knowing me lol)

Picture012-1.jpg

then i got to work and i got this from my boss and coworker. pearl pendant and oreo cake
Picture002-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

& i got home to see my flowers, carnations and roses from my mom & godmother.
Picture011-1.jpg

& then i got a jewelery armoir from my bf's mom witha cute precious moment for april bday

& then i went out to eat with my bf (he took me originally to the melting pot but eh wasn't in the mood- so we went next door to Bensi which i had good food, he had yucky no seasoning stuff lol)

& THATS MY 21st WITH NO ALCOHOL believe it or not! && i may go down to Atlantic city for some gambling, this weekend and birthday cake with the family. :smile: woot woot!

</presentation end>

^^ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Looks like you had a ball! The 21st is a great one (but remember to count your blessings for each and every year you get..they are all wonderful IMO).
I love all of your surprises! Looks like you have a great boyfriend w/good tastes! Also wonderful boss and co-workers---How sweet!

Kudos for celebrating w/o alcohol. Alcohol is overrated in my opinion...at least getting drunk is anyway!....LOL I've celebrated many w/o alcohol and enjoyed them all!

Here's to many more great B-days!:balloon:

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! WOOO HOO!:party:
What a great birthday full of great surprises. You have very sweet, wonderful people who really love you. Hope you have fun this weekend!