My 1st reveal, 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th, and 5th Chanel!

I decided to send my red pst back today. I'm going to get the red gst instead. It was ackward looking when I tried it on, just sits under my arm, I think it's too small.

I will try to get modeling pictures when I have time, I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 4 month old boy...it's a lil hectic around the house. lol

All the bags were from the US..Canada has very limited stocks and its quite more expensive! US department stores has sales once or twice a year? Maybe the ladies from US can verify that, but it's on some bags only. I got the camera bags for 33% off.

I decided to send my red pst back today. I'm going to get the red gst instead. It was ackward looking when I tried it on, just sits under my arm, I think it's too small.

I will try to get modeling pictures when I have time, I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 4 month old boy...it's a lil hectic around the house. lol

All the bags were from the US..Canada has very limited stocks and its quite more expensive! US department stores has sales once or twice a year? Maybe the ladies from US can verify that, but it's on some bags only. I got the camera bags for 33% off.

Thank you! I'll look forward to the sales in the U.S. department stores then!:graucho: