My 1st Nikki!!!

The FIG leather is one of my favorite leathers! It's actually one of the softest buttery leathers I've ever touched! Congrats on your gorgeous first Nikki!

And between the Darling and the Nikki, I would choose the Nikki, but that's just me! You should choose the bag you think fits you the best!

I agree with you, besabonita. I decided to keep FIG Darling and I love it. I took it out for the first time and it is very comfortable. As much as I love the leather on Nikki but I find it very heavy and not very comfortable to use. I guess I am just not a "Nikki" type of a :Pgal.
Personally I love the Darling, so comfortable to wear! I actually have a FIG Darling that I use lots, one of my favorite RM's!

Thank you guys for all your input. I decided to keep the Darling. I never really liked the style of "Nikki" but since I love FIG leather, I thought I try the Nikki but still not me...I guess. But the other hand, I looove Darling especially in FIG leather. The leather is just heavenly and the bag is so comfortable to use and style is unique IMO.