My 1st ebay purchase

geekbabe

Aug 13, 2009
My first ebag Legacy bag arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased, this bag is in mint condition, the leather is thick but it's also very soft with a beautiful feel to it.The zippers are all good, the hardware looks wonderful.

I moved some stuff into my new bag and hung it up, it's already got that gentle "slouch" I like in a shoulder bag.
I'll apple condition this bag and it'll probably look like it's new.

This seller was a positive love to deal with as well. I'm very pleased as is my husband who bought the bag for me as a lil'l gift:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170370921698&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

My first ebag Legacy bag arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased, this bag is in mint condition, the leather is thick but it's also very soft with a beautiful feel to it.The zippers are all good, the hardware looks wonderful.

I moved some stuff into my new bag and hung it up, it's already got that gentle "slouch" I like in a shoulder bag.
I'll apple condition this bag and it'll probably look like it's new.

This seller was a positive love to deal with as well. I'm very pleased as is my husband who bought the bag for me as a lil'l gift:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170370921698&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Congrats!!!! Ebay can be fun but you can get some sellers that are CRAZY - just be careful and ASK questions

Congrats!!!! Ebay can be fun but you can get some sellers that are CRAZY - just be careful and ASK questions

I can see that I HAVE to get a new camera to post pics of my bags as I get them...I had 2, loaned them out and never got them returned.

At any rate I left this seller great feedback and added her to my favorites. This bag is really nice, there's zero wear on the edging, this was somebody's well cherished bag and it shows.

Gorgeous bag! Glad you had a good experience. It's nice to hear the positive stories from time to time when all that is ever broadcast are the negative experiences.