My 1st AW mini reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I debated getting the Rocco in latte for the longest time but couldn't bite the bullet due to being scared of the weight. I stuff my bags full of crap until even lightweight bags become heavy so I couldn't imagine what stuffing a heavy bag would be like. Weirdly I didn't want the Rockie but was slightly feeling the mini bag trend...and then I was really wanting a pink bag. Unfortunately I have a habit of wanting things after they sell out and had missed my timing when they were clearing out the mini Rockie in blush but if it's meant to be....

so i reveal my first AW!!! a mini Rockie in Blush with pale gold studs :heart:33
    So I got to satisfy my desire for a mini bag and a pink bag and a AW! triple win! :biggrin: although I might still be tempted for a latte rocco later hahaha do any of you that have rockie/mini and rocco think its worth having both?

Attached Files:

2. She's a beauty for sure, congrats! Re: the Rocco, I love mine and wouldn't part with it but it's a moose...and I don't carry that much stuff. Curious as to why you wouldn't want a Rockie? One of my favourite bags in terms of what it can carry and the way it stays organized. And the latte is gorgeous!

3. Congrats...such a cute bag. :tender:

I wish that I could embrace the mini-bag craze but I just carry too much stuff and the proportions would be way off for me.

4. Ironically i do consider the Rockie to be the perfect size but I wasn't a huge fan of the top opening compared to the Rocco. I know the mini has the same type of opening but I think the plus side of it is that it helps open up the bag to let in more stuff

Heh thats what I struggle with but I think compared to other mini bags this one holds quite a bit! :graucho:

5. So cute, great colour! Congrats!

6. Mod shots!!! 😍

Sent from my E6653 using PurseForum mobile app

7. I realized that I never reallyyy showed the bag itself so here's a few more pictures!! :biggrin:

and mod shots! (excuse the mess >_<)

Attached Files:

8. Thanks babe! :biggrin:

Have been considering latte but with rose gold studs.. Now that I've seen urs w gold studs.... I AM TEMPTED!!!!! *confuse

9. such a cute bag!! love the color and size.

10. cute rockie!!! :smile: