My 05 Turquoise City and new charm!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just wanted to share my 05 Turquoise City with everyone and a cute charm I got yesterday as a gift from Mischka! Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The charm totally resembles my dog Crunchy!!

[​IMG]

BTW- I think the color is pretty close to an 05 Turquoise. :heart:

2. Crunchy is adorable! I love your charm.

3. so cute! the charm definitely resembles Crunchy!! (love the name- made me laugh :smile: also, your turq looks gorgeous! leather looks like it's already breaking in. pretty!

4. Thanks sunny07 and lizz. here's one more drool worthy shot before I added the Crunchy charm.

[​IMG]

5. Love your bag, Love your charm! :heart: I agree with sunny, I think the bag looks like it's breaking in too, maybe a good example of what the caramel one I asked about will look like.

6. Where do people buy charms?

7. OMG! I love your drool worthy bag ... and that charm is so adorable, Crunchy is so precious, I just want to hug her!

8. LOVE your dog Crunchy and LOVE your Turq City with Crunchy Charm~~~!!!:heart: SO CUTE!!!

9. such a cute charm fayden, and what a FAB turquoise you've got here, wow wow wow, this is the turquoise of my dream.:wtf::drool::drool::drool:

10. Love the bag! And the charm is really cute! Looks just like your puppy!

11. Holy.
    Cow.

TDF.

12. Oh wow :drool::drool: your purse is amazing. I'm so jealous lol :Push:

13. ^^^Thank you!!!!! I rarely get to use her since my everyday bag is my Violet work. I rotate my city bags on the weekends only. I so wish I had a turquoise work!

14. :drool:I never get bored of 2005 Turquoise pics and yours is so GORGEOUS!! If I think of all of my bbags in my closet, that is the first one that comes to mind. It reminds me of that vivid color on the tail of a peacock. So beautiful! I love the charm too, it's adorable.

15. What a perfect bag!!! And the charm is soooo cute.

But I like Crunchy the best :smile: