My 05 bordeaux arrived!!!! PICS >>>>>

That bag is gorgeous and goes great with your dress. It is a great neutral color. I loved the anthracite, too, but glad you're happier with this.

Thanks - For summer I have alot of grey dresses, canary yellow dresses, black, white ones etc so it will go well with those and in winter with my brown and black coats so its definitely a versatile red.

Thanks simmchen! it really is the best red leather bag I have seen. Yay!!!!

I will put your statement to the test when I carry it around NYC :graucho:
yes, do that you'll see :yes:

i've been carrying my grenat city around Germany for 4 months now and nobody ever notices it! I got complimented on it yesterday for the first time :wtf: ... but I have to say Germans don't usually give compliments unless they know you well, so I'll just pretend they all notice it but are too shy to let me know :P

yes, do that you'll see :yes:

i've been carrying my grenat city around Germany for 4 months now and nobody ever notices it! I got complimented on it yesterday for the first time :wtf: ... but I have to say Germans don't usually give compliments unless they know you well, so I'll just pretend they all notice it but are too shy to let me know :P

lolol!!!! I'm sure pple notice...

Since living in NY I have found women fall into 2 distinct categories:

1. The ones that stare quietly and don't say anything (giving you the up down with the eyes too sometimes)

2. That actually speak to you and give compliments.