Mutal Withdrawal Request

No, it just means that both you and the seller/buyer have mutually agreed to not follow through with the transaction. It won't affect your eBay rating at all. If you have told the seller/buyer that you didn't want to follow through with the transaction, they have obviously agreed and they are doing it (if they're the seller) to get their FVF's reimbursed from eBay.

exact words: "[FONT=Arial, Verdana]you have mutually agreed not to complete the transaction"

[/FONT]so... does this mean the money i won back in the paypal dispute will go back to him? because that is completely not right...

thanks

Personally, I wouldn't do it unless you agreed to mutually withdraw. If this is the same as your other thread, where the seller never shipped your bag, then no, I wouldn't agree to it. That's really low, IMO. What he did was wrong—you won the auction, paid for the auction, he never shipped it out, you file a dispute through PP, PP sided in your favor and refunded you your money, so why would he STILL want his FVF's back? That's just cheesy.

Don't respond. It won't hurt your money either way, he just wants his FVF reimbursed.