Books & Music music while driving!

I have XM radio in the car and absolutely love it. My favorite stations are channels 43 (Sirius XMU, which is indie rock), 44 (Classic Alternative, the good 80s music haha), and 47 (Alt Nation - alternative rock). Also I'm starting to listen to the Holiday Classics station which is channel 4, I think. It's so much better than fm radio!

Driving is usually where I listen to most of my music. I'm not really the kind of person that plays music at home while doing chores, or anything else. I don't like the radio much; it's kind of lame where I live (the stations), so most of the time I just have my iPod on with whatever I feel like listening to. Anything from rock to pop to show tunes to opera. Basically anything with lyrics I can sing to and look crazy while I drive.

I never listen to the radio - the commercials really irk me for some reason, as do the DJ's talking all over the songs . . .actually . . . just talking in general I think (^(oo)^)v

So, I just listen to my own mp3's off my iPod or occasionally I'll burn a CD of my favourite songs for when I don't want to leave my iPod in the car, like when I go dancing or something.