Muse II medium vs Muse II Large

Albion

Jan 13, 2008
Hi all! :biggrin:
I'd like to purchase a Muse II but I don't know the size...
Which size do you prefer?
Medium or Large?
And why?
Do you have any pics to compare? Thank you so much!

There are lots of comparison pics, modeling pics, and measurements in the Reference Library at the top of this subforum

Thank you,
I've seen but I don't know what I prefer...
I love big big bags but I like medium muse II too!
What do you have?
Medium o Large?
I have a downtown medium because I didn't like the large model (too big) but I like very much Muse oversize...
Well, I'm lost, I don't know what to do :biggrin:

I only have a medium Muse II, so I really only have experience with it. I like big bags too and I don't consider it a small bag . It has plenty of room and is easy to carry. I have the muti colored suede one and it has held it's shape nicely

I only have a medium Muse II, so I really only have experience with it. I like big bags too and I don't consider it a small bag . It has plenty of room and is easy to carry. I have the muti colored suede one and it has held it's shape nicely

Thanks ssc0619!
I''m thinking about it! I definitely know that I want a grey blue croc Muse two!

I just received both sizes yesterday from the YSL sale, and I prefer the medium. The large on me reminds me more of a briefcase, but the medium is more satchel/handbag in size, but plenty big enough for all that I typically carry. I'm only 5'4" which may be why I feel that way. Also, the large is a bit heavier than the medium, so that's something to consider as well.

I recommend the medium if you're petite. I think the large may be a wee bit oversized, esp. since us girls like to fill it up, and it can get heavy.

Last edited: