multiple quotes?

purplekitty

Certified bag addict
Mar 31, 2006
It seems that there is a certain way to use the multiquote feature, and I am just not getting it. Say that there are two posts you want to quote, so you click that multiquote button on both of them to change the little dot to red I think it is. But then where you do go from there? How can you write comments?
Hope that makes sense.:shame:

Thanks, Vlad!!
Merika, have you pressed the middle button on each post you want to multiquote so that the green dot turns to red? Once that is done, like Vlad said, click the Post reply button, NOT the post quick reply(which is one of the places where I messed up before.) Try it again, I hope it works for you! I love this feature!

Thanks, Vlad!!
Merika, have you pressed the middle button on each post you want to multiquote so that the green dot turns to red? Once that is done, like Vlad said, click the Post reply button, NOT the post quick reply(which is one of the places where I messed up before.) Try it again, I hope it works for you! I love this feature!

Works for me... :shrugs:

OOOH NOW I got it. Thank you!!!

multiquote_off.gif

That's the multiquote button :tup:

The Multi-Quote function broke with a performance-enhancing product I installed, I am going to have this resolved as soon as possible and (hopefully) bring it back.