Multicolour mirror compact

1. I wanted this mirror compact for a couple of years now but could never let myself spend that much money on a mirror!!! Well, I finally bought it and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

One problem though...when I look in the mirror, my reflection is sort of distorted! Does it make sense?

Is it defective? Should I go back and exchange it? Am I going to sound crazy though?

Thanks!

2. OMG. i have the same mirror, and i think the distorted look is magnification or something, because i used to think that it was distorted, but now its fine..

3. ps. i LOVE my mirror too!!! i got the last one at my boutique, and its black, not white... :smile:

4. Did the SA tell you it's really not a plate glass mirror and that it's only polish metal? That's why your reflection is distorted.

5. yea it's just polished metal. but it's fine if you look up close (like a magnified mirror).

6. I knew that it was just polished metal! LOL

So, all of them are like that? See, the weird thing about it is that it seems like there's a line that "divides" the mirror (sort of like bifocal lenses in glasses). That's what I meant by "distorted"...I guess I just didn't express myself correctly.

Thank you SO much for your responses!

I got that mirror in black multicolor and LOVE it SOOOOO much! It's the cutest thing ever! So, of course, I wanted it to be perfect!

Thanks again!

7. well the obvious answer is simply: if you're not happy, go back and get another one. :smile: :yes:

8. I am so jealous that you have that mirror!! It is soooooo cute!!!

9. i think ur reflection's supposed to look a bit distorted unless u look close enough

by the way congrats!! :smile:

10. Where is the photo?!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice