Multicolore Beverly MM???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!!!!! so, if you go to eluxury and click on multicolore handbags, you will see it as the first picture, dont drag your cursor over any of the products or you wont be able to see it, but my question is.........is LV considering making a MC beverly? if they are, OMG!!!!

2. They're already out in select boutiques and then everywhere I think in May. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. eww how weird at first I thought it was the marilyn but then when you click on marilyn it changes into a completely diff pic.

4. Hmm, not really liking it in black so far but I think white would be gorgeous!

5. ok found them on lv.com.............there is a MM and a GM.

go to www.louisvuitton.com

then you'll see Keith and under click under the ENGLISH section but then go to OTHER COUNTRIES (it'll say UK, USA and OTHER)...........then go to CATALOG and click on women, then bags, then multicolor and there it is!!

6. Here are gm pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. wow im deffinately getting the white gm!

8. MM pic: (some reason white won't show up)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. the inside pics look like the galliera with the cell pocket and then the fold over snap pocket next to it:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. there is also a new marilyn with good leather instead of vvn

11. I think the MC Beverly MM is absolutely gorgeous!! If I wasnt on a ban I'd probably get it in black!

12. pretty! :drool:

13. ohh.. i love LOVE the white one!!! is the marilyn with gold permanent?

14. ^ ^ yes yes..I saw the MC beverly in MM but it is not for sale yet...stocks will arrive in 1 weeks time...it is really cute ...THoughts...hmmm

15. YESS!!!! I was just considering getting a multicolore!!!! And was thinking about the Ursula! but don't have to contemplate ANYMORE! :smile: I kept checking on the LV site to see if it was there... but I guess I was checking the wrong country...

does anybody know how much the MM is?