Multi Pochette Accessoires - Which material?

Multi Pochette Accessoires - Which material?

• Total voters

act1980

O.G.
Jul 26, 2008
Looking at the Multi Pochette Accessoires but not sure what material to get. I love the empreinte but not so keen on the large logo at the front. I like the canvas as I think it would be harder wearing?

What would you choose and why?

I had the canvas one, my first venture into LV canvas but after a few months and only about 3 uses it cracked. LV gave me a store credit which was good but never again with canvas for me. At that price point it’s leather all the way.

Reactions: act1980
Looking at the Multi Pochette Accessoires but not sure what material to get. I love the empreinte but not so keen on the large logo at the front. I like the canvas as I think it would be harder wearing?

I've been stalking this bag for awhile for daily wear. Leaning towards canvas but I'm curious about the durability of LV canvas these days. My last purchase was in 2009 -_-

Hi. I am new to the site, not sure where to post my own thread yet, but I have a question. I just realized my LV multi pochette has a different date code in the coin/ strap versus the two bags, is that possible?? Thank you

Hi. I am new to the site, not sure where to post my own thread yet, but I have a question. I just realized my LV multi pochette has a different date code in the coin/ strap versus the two bags, is that possible?? Thank you
If yours is like that, then it is possible :smile:
Most multi-element products are not necessarily made on the same weeks and in the same factory.

Late to the party but I’m also eyeing up this bag. I think if you don’t mind a preloved bag then canvas but brand new I think I would get the leather. Which leather colour was you thinking?