Mulitpocket Cherry Blossom Help

Sam033

Oct 30, 2006
I got my small multipocket in Cherry Blossom and I don't know.......this color is strange to me.....don't know if I like it.
I bought it on line so I didn't get to see it before I bought it.
Someone please assure me that this color is cute.....!!!
I'm bummed out now.:confused1:

I think it's a lovely shade of pink! It's perfect for summer and spring! I'm sorry you're so bummed about it! I hate that feeling of thinking it will be one thing, and getting something totally different! If you don't love it soon, then you could consider reselling it on ebay!

I like cherry blossom a lot too. I think it's great for spring and summer.. the other day I was thinking I needed a pink bag for my collection.

Enjoy her, she's great!

Cherry Blossom s cute in the smaller bags. In Venetia or large mp it looks silly since it's such a bubblegum pink. You got the small mp so it's cute. I was torn between CB & Petunia & chose Petunia b/c it's more muted.

193324C34100430232_CHERRY_BLOSSOM_400.jpg

The picture I posted is from on line.
I will post my actual bag when I get home from work tonight.
It looks so much cuter in the above picture. Mine alsmost has a "salmon" like color to it................

I think that the vivid colors look really nice in the smaller bags. I've seen the cherry blossom color in another style and really like it a lot. Carry it around for a while and see if you don't get lots of compliments!