Mulberry X Paul Smith

I think it’s the same as what @24shaz says really. If it bothers you you won’t love it as much. I always think when you buy something new, you want it to be perfect really, but i get the dilemma with it. If you can ignore it then keep it. Have you looked on the PS website if it’s still for sale there?
Thank you, you’re right. I have done but it’s sold out on there too sadly. Do you think Mulberry will come back with any solution?!!

Hi, Have you tried padding it out with tissue to see if it moves the crease? I would be frustrated and always feel it wasn't right, but as the bags appear to be sold out, maybe Mulberry can advise on a restock and change it for you?
Hope you feel at peace whatever you decide!
G
I haven’t tried that actually - good idea. It feels like there is too much leather on the side, if that makes sense! Maybe it’s where it‘s softer. I know deep down that it’s going to bug me, but don’t want to end up without one!

Reactions: 24shaz
I’ve just had a look at my very old, well used oak ant and there’s no crease down the side. There’s a softening where it’s been flexed, but no deep crease.

Years ago I returned a heather lily as it had a scratched lockplate and it sold out so I never got a replacement & it still feels a little like the one that got away, so I understand the stress of the situation!

I’ve just had a look at my very old, well used oak ant and there’s no crease down the side. There’s a softening where it’s been flexed, but no deep crease.

Years ago I returned a heather lily as it had a scratched lockplate and it sold out so I never got a replacement & it still feels a little like the one that got away, so I understand the stress of the situation!
Thank you for checking your Antony. That was kind of you. That’s what I’m thinking - if I return it and can’t get another one, I may regret it. Too much to think about! I need a glass of wine!

Reactions: 24shaz and gichca21
Yesterday I actually rang both Mulberry and Paul Smith customer service, and they both confirm that they won’t be restocking. The only way to buy is if someone has returned an item for whatever reason.

All Mulberry stores sold out, but was told 2 days ago that Dublin store had the regular Anthony, whether they still have, don’t know.

Selfridges and Harrods online also sold out yesterday at some point…….

Reactions: angeldelight100
Yesterday I actually rang both Mulberry and Paul Smith customer service, and they both confirm that they won’t be restocking. The only way to buy is if someone has returned an item for whatever reason.

All Mulberry stores sold out, but was told 2 days ago that Dublin store had the regular Anthony, whether they still have, don’t know.

Selfridges and Harrods online also sold out yesterday at some point…….
Oh really? That’s good to know! They certainly are very popular! I think it was the perfect pairing this time.

That's wonderful Angeldelight, I'm so pleased for you, and hope this one will be all you want it to be. I wonder if M will put your " faulty " one back out for sale ??!!!
Hope you're not having to wait too long for it either....we'll all be watching for Updates!!
G