Mulberry X Paul Smith

That's wonderful Angeldelight, I'm so pleased for you, and hope this one will be all you want it to be. I wonder if M will put your " faulty " one back out for sale ??!!!
Hope you're not having to wait too long for it either....we'll all be watching for Updates!!
G
Thank you! I wonder if they will? I may of course still keep that one though! I’ll keep you updated. Hopefully the new one will arrive soon.

Reactions: VCAforever
After a lot of umming and ahing, deciding on which size to go for, I finally ordered the regular size Anthony from Harrods online as it was sold out on the Mulberry and PS site, and it arrived yesterday. It’s absolutely gorgeous, just love the Paul Smith stripe strap and feel of it. And the leather is no soft, can’t wait to use it!
So glad I ordered this size and not the small Anthony as it would have been to similar to my Hermes TPM Evelyn in size.

IMG_7662.jpeg

Me too, I was hoping for a swirly leather in one of the other bag styles.
I thought it was gonna be swirly bags, never even occurred to me that it would be a men’s (or at least masculine unisex) line. I love the striped straps, would’ve liked the coloured bags more if they’d had the stripes proper rather than the shadow stripe. I note the Ant tote has sold out in the colour/shadow stripe, so it looks like those are selling well too.

Reactions: ScotsLinda