Mulberry Scarves - It's That Time of Year Again - Wee Reveal

Fifitrix

Aug 17, 2012
We're approaching the cold weather again, though in Scotland we have been experiencing some good weather - very unusual for this time of year. I had a wee day out in Glasgow yesterday, even witnessing a robbery! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-29348487 All very exciting!

I returned home with this beauty - image.jpg

The girl in the store wouldn't give me the barcode tag saying she needed it for stock take purposes. Can this be right as I always see these cards with Mulberry goods.

I also popped into the new Mulberry shop on Ingram Street. Who in Gods name is the man at the door? Possibly security, but he needs to get his act together. Any other quality shop I've been in he'd have opened the door for us. Instead all I got was a scowl. Maybe I wasn't 'designer' enough for his tastes?

We're approaching the cold weather again, though in Scotland we have been experiencing some good weather - very unusual for this time of year. I had a wee day out in Glasgow yesterday, even witnessing a robbery! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-29348487 All very exciting!

I returned home with this beauty - View attachment 2761137

The girl in the store wouldn't give me the barcode tag saying she needed it for stock take purposes. Can this be right as I always see these cards with Mulberry goods.

I also popped into the new Mulberry shop on Ingram Street. Who in Gods name is the man at the door? Possibly security, but he needs to get his act together. Any other quality shop I've been in he'd have opened the door for us. Instead all I got was a scowl. Maybe I wasn't 'designer' enough for his tastes?
Lovely scarf, congrats!

As for the stock take thing, unless they were right in the middle of it and had already counted it, she's talking balls. She could have just written down what you'd taken.The whole point of stock take is to count the stock that you have, if you then have loads of barcodes flying about of stock that you don't have, it just very confusing and pointless.

Nice scarf!

Glad you weren't hurt in robbery adventure.

I experienced a scowler guard @ chanel store yesterday. I'm guessing they're paid to look menacing, rather than customer service role?

As to barcode tags, I don't receive them either. Both @ mulberry & louis vuitton--maybe actual stores keep them, but other sellers don't? Counterfeit control? Just my guess, again.

Enjoy your purchase!

I asked about the tag when buying at the airport, I was told I couldn't have it due to Counterfeit control, strangely enough the bag I bought after that came with the tag.

What does a barcode have to do with counterfeit control? I've never heard of such a thing...

Very nice, is it massive?? I really like that design but am currently on the couch as spent way too much recently... Mod shots would be good??

It's not massive and it's a lovely, fine material - mainly silk with wool. I have another scarf, which I find really bulky. This one I much prefer. I'll get some mod shots on at some point, though I don't think it'll show up well on camera.

Great scarf. Yes best to prepare for the Scottish weather. I fear this winter will be a bad one.

Mulberry in Glasgow?!?! When did that happen?

Lovely scarf 😍

Mulberry has been in Glasgow at Ingram street a few years now, and in house of Fraser ( my mother ship!!) x

Lovely, gorgeous new scarf. I love Mulberry scarves, wear them all year but it's definitely getting to that time when the thicker ones need to come out.

I've also got a Mulberry Pom Pom hat that I bought awhile ago. At the time it seemed like crazy money :P It took me ages to take the plunge and buy it. I just couldn't reconcile that much on a wooly hat :lol: but in hind site it was money well spent. I absolutely love it, kept it's shape, really warm and looks great.:snowballs:

Love your scarf, very pretty!

What a gorgeous scarf, Fifitrix, in a delicious colour; but, Lordie, what a day you had with the robbery, scowler and bar code tag shenanigans! I've had experience of the latter two but not, thankfully, the robbery ... Mind you, I was once caught up in a riot between football fans and mounted police in Leeds City Centre ...

Any chance of mod shots for your beautiful scarf, btw? Wear her in good health (and scowl back next time!) ;)