Mulberry scarf

lady-dior

Aug 23, 2016
Does anyone have a mulberry scarf? I’m looking at the Tamara square scarf (midnight cotton) or the mulberry tree square (black silk cotton).

Are they warm?

Do they bobble like the LV scarves?

I have the mulberry tree shawl as well as a LV shawl. I have not found either have bobbled.

I have found the LV shawl has pulled alot easier than my Mulberry which I have also pulled a little. I find them as warm as each other.

When I went and looked at the Tamara verse the mulberry tree shaelbI felt the Tamara felt too thin.

I also have a couple of the mulberry lambswool scarfs which are really warm and again no issues with bobbles. These are surprising big as you want wear like a shawl around your shoulders.

I have the mulberry tree shawl as well as a LV shawl. I have not found either have bobbled.

I have found the LV shawl has pulled a lot easier than my Mulberry which I have also pulled a little. I find them as warm as each other.

When I went and looked at the Tamara verse the mulberry tree shaelbI felt the Tamara felt too thin.

I also have a couple of the mulberry lambswool scarfs which are really warm and again no issues with bobbles. These are surprising big as you want wear like a shawl around your shoulders.

Thanks for that. I don't have an LV scarf, but have read a lot on the forum they bobble easily and I've seen them in store with bobbling on the display ones. I have 2 Dior ones, one has a tiny bit of bobbling. It's the wool. I just wondered how the mulbs ones fair. I've felt the tamara and agree it felt very thin. Prob need the more expensive one then :biggrin:.

I have a cotton Tamara scarf that I have not used but to me it is a summer scarf.
I also have a wool Tamara scarf that has been used the last 3 winters and keeps my neck lovely and warm.

I have a couple of Tamara scarves - can’t remember what they are made of, but can try to find out... but possibly lightweight wool? They are quite thin but not too delicate. Both dark colours (oxblood/ red and two shard of mid/dark blue) so definitely A/W season. I am careful with them, but not too paranoid and no pulls or bobbling as yet...