Mulberry Sale

Nothing has immediately caught my eye. But I did notice that several items are already out of stock. Considering the time between when I was sent the email and when I looked I thought that was rather poor form.

The Hampstead in Scarlet is sitting in my basket waiting for me to make my mind up and take the plunge. I’ve broken the news to DH who has taken it better than I thought. He doesn’t really approve of my expensive Handbag habit!
I was tempted by the Darley shoulder bag in blue shiny buffalo but I think I’ll get more use out of the Hamosted and it’s £138 cheaper. I love the micro bays in place slate as well but I think it would be too small for me to get much use out of.

The Hampstead in Scarlet is sitting in my basket waiting for me to make my mind up and take the plunge. I’ve broken the news to DH who has taken it better than I thought. He doesn’t really approve of my expensive Handbag habit!
I was tempted by the Darley shoulder bag in blue shiny buffalo but I think I’ll get more use out of the Hamosted and it’s £138 cheaper. I love the micro bays in place slate as well but I think it would be too small for me to get much use out of.

Same, I don’t fully disclose the full amount. I just say the item was on sale:biggrin:

Reactions: Harbingerofdoom
I ordered the small Hampstead in Scarlet, silver hardware. I am super excited since this will be my first Mulberry bag :biggrin: It was sold out/unavailable at one point which was a huge bummer for me. But I thought that, if the bag is available in the US then it's likely that the it will be restocked in Europe.

Thanks for the heads up about the restock, managed to grab one too.

Nice! I have been eyeing that red mini Keeley as well, it is beautiful!

Was pondering one of the bags in the sale but this morning when I went to place the order it was already sold out. The disappointment! But on the other hand I can now put those money towards the next bag on my wishlist.

Nice! I have been eyeing that red mini Keeley as well, it is beautiful!

Was pondering one of the bags in the sale but this morning when I went to place the order it was already sold out. The disappointment! But on the other hand I can now put those money towards the next bag on my wishlist.
Hi Plinks,

I managed to use the Mini Keeley today I think I'm really going to like this bag it's a great size and the leather is gorgeous!!:biggrin:

Reactions: plinks