Mulberry Sale USA

My little softie arrived. So cute, and fits more than I thought. I already have 2 YSL puffers, so I thought adding the patent leather softie would create a nice mix.

View attachment 5942954
So pretty! I got the same size in a green and I have a large softie coming in red. The sale price was insane good. Looks like the softie didn’t do well in the market but I will take it for the amazing price.

Reactions: Moxisox
So pretty! I got the same size in a green and I have a large softie coming in red. The sale price was insane good. Looks like the softie didn’t do well in the market but I will take it for the amazing price.
Great color choices! Can’t wait to see pics. Yes, the prices were so good that I couldn’t resist.

Great color choices! Can’t wait to see pics. Yes, the prices were so good that I couldn’t resist.
Here is a picture. The red one came in today. I am so happy! The green one shows made in England, but the red one shows made in Turkey. Wonder if that’s why the bigger ones were priced a little bit lower. Regardless, both beautiful pieces.IMG_0426.jpeg

Here is a picture. The red one came in today. I am so happy! The green one shows made in England, but the red one shows made in Turkey. Wonder if that’s why the bigger ones were priced a little bit lower. Regardless, both beautiful pieces.View attachment 5959115
I like how one has silver HW, and the other gold. I’m curious now where mine’s made too. I’ll take a look tomorrow. Congrats on these beauties.

I like how one has silver HW, and the other gold. I’m curious now where mine’s made too. I’ll take a look tomorrow. Congrats on these beauties

I like how one has silver HW, and the other gold. I’m curious now where mine’s made too. I’ll take a look tomorrow. Congrats on these beauties.
Thank you! Yes, I also like the different color hardware. The ‘made in tag’ is inside on the side. It’s really small and attached to the side. Let me know what you find out. I was reading about Mulberry and the article said that prior to 2019 all of their were made in England but then they started making some of their bags in Turkey and I believe Spain as well.

Reactions: Moxisox
Thank you! Yes, I also like the different color hardware. The ‘made in tag’ is inside on the side. It’s really small and attached to the side. Let me know what you find out. I was reading about Mulberry and the article said that prior to 2019 all of their were made in England but then they started making some of their bags in Turkey and I believe Spain as well.
I just checked, and mine is made in Turkey. I just saw the outlet has a few more little softies for a good price. Black and light blue. So tempting.

Reactions: yas78
I just checked, and mine is made in Turkey. I just saw the outlet has a few more little softies for a good price. Black and light blue. So tempting.

I think there is a 15% off code too but I don’t have it. Since I already have two, I am going to pass. However, I would not blame you if you picked another one up. I personally like my YSL puffers better but these two are nice. I wouldn’t bought them at retail, the sale price was really good. And I don’t see myself adding another YSL puffer to my collection because the prices are outrageous.

Some new items online on Mulberry Outet website. Current site sale (USA) 15% off code : SPRING15

Reactions: yas78
I am expecting the US sale to start roughly around Memorial Day or the week before. Hopefully, it will be a good one.

I did order something last Monday that I don't expect to be in the upcoming sale and it still has not shipped though it's now been a full week. I emailed CS on Friday and have heard nothing yet. I am used to great customer service and 2 day shipping so this is odd.