Mulberry Restoration

Husband1

Dec 9, 2018
Hi there,

Hoping for some guidance. My wife’s mulberry purse received quite a mauling from our dachshund recently and she is inconsolable as it was a gift from our bridesmaids. It’s a medium oxblood Darley. Replacing it just doesn’t seem to be the right choice so I was wondering how much a repair/restoration can accomplish. I won’t sugarcoat it, there are chunks missing so it would need entire sheets of the leather replaced (pic attached) but I think a restored purse would at least hit the mark in terms of sentiment, even if the cost was significant. Any help much appreciated,

Attachments

• 4740020A-360F-4809-9032-A001569E0ADC.jpeg
    4740020A-360F-4809-9032-A001569E0ADC.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 295
Hi - it's lovely that you'd like to get the purse restored for your wife as it has so much meaning for her.

You need to get in touch with Mulberry Customer Service, link below, and send them the picture of the purse and ask about any possibility of it being repaired.

contact-us

It looks a bit far gone, I think, but it's worth a try! Good luck!

MiniMabel.

Hi - it's lovely that you'd like to get the purse restored for your wife as it has so much meaning for her.

You need to get in touch with Mulberry Customer Service, link below, and send them the picture of the purse and ask about any possibility of it being repaired.

contact-us

It looks a bit far gone, I think, but it's worth a try! Good luck!

MiniMabel.

Thank you very much. I’ll get in touch now, you’re a saviour

Reactions: MiniMabel
Just a though and it may not help with the sentimental side, but have you thought of claiming via your house hold insurance? I fear the cost of repair maybe very high :huh: