Mulberry planner

morejunkny said:
Oh how terrible! Then I think Smythson won't fit either because I have used both interchangeably but not in Mulberry agenda.

I know, not happy at all with it either :sad:
I'd love to get a Mulberry planner, but since I couldn't use any of my Filofax inserts and stuff (of which I have plenty), I won't - I'll stick to my Filos then...

I allready got the planner, i just brought it from the sale in Mulberry Copenhagen. I just hope, that Mulberry continues to produce refills. They are not that expensive.

The woman in the store told, that the planner is nok produced anymore. Therefore its on sale.

She altso old, that refills from an regular bookstore would fit. But i doubt it..,

I purchased the agenda in the online sale yesterday and now I starting to worry whether they will produce refills in the future. I hope they will as many people have spent a fortune on the agendas/planners and I guess there would be an uproar if all of a sudden they couldn't use them anymore. I hope they're smart enough to keep customers happy.

I just recived this answer from Mulberry:

Dear Mette,

Thank you for your email and for taking the time to contact us.

I can confirm that we will no longer be producing the Planner as a leather good but we will still continue to produce all of the stationery for the Planner size.

We are currently updating our range of stationery, all of the new designs will be available on mulberry.com from the middle of July onwards.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest Regards
Tom Jackson
Market Support Administrator
Mulberry Design Ltd
The Rookery
Chilcompton, Somerset BA3 4EH
Tel +44 (0)1761 234 213
Fax +44 (0)1761 233 436

I contacted Mulberry via email and they advised me they will no longer be doing the page per day diary pages for the planner, only week to review. I use mine for work and this will not suit my needs. Very disappointed, my planner is less than 2 years old and is now no use to me.

I've emailed to advise how disappointing this is and will keep you updated.

I might cry

Hmm, I'm a bit of a stationary geek and several bloggers I follow insist that the Filofax pages fit the mulberry planners. Perhaps try the whsmith own versions which are cheaper first. Or get some out of date ones cheap and check before you get too upset. These people are real into their Filofaxes just like the guys on filofaxy so I can't imagine they are imagining it. Especially as several of them actually own mulberry planners!

The Filofax A5 pages don't fit but thank you for trying to help :smile: tried them as I used to own a Filofax agenda. The Filofax pages however do fit the Louis Vuitton agendas as the ring sizes are the same. Mulberry made their ring sizes different so you would have to buy the mulberry branded inserts - alas, now they have changed their inserts and are using a third party to provide them. Franklin Covey also don't fit, tried them too.

Part of me is super excited at getting a new planner - will definitely go for LV as I know I'll be able to get inserts to fit from a number of sources. However, part of me is pretty p'd off that mulberry have done this, I'd rather be spending my hard earned cash on a bag than an agenda.

Will keep this page updated as I'm sure others will find themselves in this situation.