Mulberry – Paris

Lillan

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
Next weekend I am off to Paris, for the very first time. So of course I have to “check out” the Mulberry stores in Paris. I was sure I had been told that there were 2 stores, but according to Mulberry.com there is only one, anybody knowing if that is correct? Not that I plan to buy anything, but you never know….. :graucho:

I have also just got a mail from LHB saying that my “new” bag is on her way over to Norway. Fingers crossed that she gets here before next Friday! :biggrin:

Oh lucky you! Paris is so beautiful. It's so many years since I was there. Time for a new trip. I don't know anything about Mulberry stores there, but just wanted to say have fun!

Will be interesting to see what you'll come back with:graucho: (if you manage to not be tempted hehe).

Also looking forward to your reveal from LHB - will you give us any clues?

Congrats Lillan, Paris is a fantastic city that you can never get enough of. I have been there a lot mostly before the severe Mulberry addiction started so I can't tell you anything in that direction. Go enjoy yourself and hope you find something nice :woohoo:

Thanks girls!
I am quite sure that there was 2 stores mentioned on mulberry.com earlier too, but now there is only one. Could the other have been closed down?

I don’t know why I have not been in Paris before, since I have travelled a lot through Europe. It could be the fact that I don’t speak French; I only had English and German at school.
Plan A is not to spend too much, reason is that I don’t have that much money at the moment (the joy of living alone in your house, means paying all the bills yourself too). Also I am off to Edinburgh in May and London (and Bicester) in July, so the sensible part of me say don’t buy any Mulberry in Paris. I am sure there are other things to buy instead, like shoes :graucho:

I look forward for the packet from LHB too!! I never thought that I should buy anything “used” (I am a bit weird when it comes to used things). But after seeing this bag at LHB and remember another TPF having one (in another colour) which I liked very much, :love: and the fact that I had 2 bags that I never used, I was ready for a swap.
It is in size like an e/w bay and is in Darwin Kenya, any idea? :biggrin:

You'll love Paris :cloud9:, and don't worry about not speaking french -as long as you know please and thank you you'll be just fine! :yes:
..and I see you're off to Bicester Village too, another fabulous place! xoxox

Hi Lillan yes there is a mulberry shop in rue faubourg st honore...it is small to medium in size and the SA I saw last august was lovely - we had a lengthy conversation - but in french. They had good stock but I thought the prices were high compared to the UK. The SA had been to the factory in the uk and was very knowledgable. I adore Paris + go every year. I am lucky to live nearby - just a few hours on the train. Do go to le Bon Marche shop on the left bank - it is sublime esp the clothing section! Have a fab time x