Mulberry Newbie, Please help name this Bayswater?

babyteezz

Sep 5, 2008
Hello All~

I am new to TPF and this is my first post :nuts:

I needed a some opinions on my first Mulberry.

It was an impulse buy as I got it for a steal, but I'm not sure what to call the bag and if I should keep it.

I know it's a Bayswater, but nothing more than that. Can anyone help me name this Mulberry and whether you think it's a keeper? What does/did it retail for? Any info on it would be a great help.

Sorry for the not so great pix, very tired and wanted to get this posted as soon as I could.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• bayswater.jpg
    bayswater.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 88
I saw this in SM in the ginger/orange colour.

I am not a fan because I don't like the beads. My dh liked it though.
Hi kerilynn3,

Thanks for the response. Do you happen to remember how long ago you saw it? I'm trying to make sure I did indeed get a good deal on it. I have no doubt on the authenticity, but I didn't know that Baywaters went on sale, so it may have not been the best deal.

Funny you mention the beads, all my girlfriends don't seem to be very fond of the beads either, although I must say that is actually the main reason I fell for it. =)

I saw it last weekend at the outlet.

I am going to make a wild guess here and say it came out the same season as the butterfly bags...so S/S 2006, maybe A/W 2006. Just a guess though because that is when they did the ginger bags!