Mulberry Newbie - Need advice!

Aug 21, 2008
Hello Ladies! I'm new to Mulberry but have long admired there bags. Got a new job recently (yippee!) and looking to upgrade my bag. I'm usually a Marc Jacobs/Chloe kind of gal, but want something thats a bit more timeless and classic.

Debating between the Bayswater and Roxanne. In your opinion, which bag has more visual "impact?" I'm in sales now, and sort of want the WOW factor when I meet clients.

Also, your opinions/tips/advice for buying off of eBay? I've seen some really lovely bags - but is it safe? How do you know if you're buying the real deal?

Thank you so much! Appreciate it!
Zoe

hmmmm, personally i would say roxanne! But the bays is gorgeous too.. so generally i would say both are pretty impactive! Depends what you are wanting to use her for? If for carrying paperwork etc then bays - if not then roxy.

Re ebay - look on the site if you see anything you fancy post it on the authenticate this mulberry thread. Good rule of thumb - if it looks too good to be true - it probably is.

I'd go for the Bayswater!

Ebay is really difficult...there are not a lot of genuine Bayswaters that come on. Some of teh fakes are really good...but still fake!

I'd say even if it means saving for a bit more then do it and buy one from a Mulberry store/outlet/reputable website...at least that way you can be 100% satisfied with its authenticity!

My vote would be for the Bayswater too. Do a search there are a couple of threads regarding authentic sellers. If you see something you're not sure of post it in the "Authenticate This" thread.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

Bayswater is timeless and classic but roxanne might have a bit more wow factor as it's a bit more edgy. Depends what you need to carry in the bag and what will look right with your wardrobe and the enviroment you work in. Personally I'd say bayswater.