Mulberry Mabel bag

Hi and welcome!
I thought the midnight was a dark blue - but as you have it it seems to be purple? :confused1:

And maybe you could post some pictures of the bag? I have no chance in the near future to see it myself, and I would love a close-up of the leather, and a shot of the inside. Does it have a lining, and is there a "made in ..." tag?

I have the dusky pink blenheim too and I love it. Such a pretty bag and the pink is lovely and not a "cheap" pink!!

I have an Emmy too and love it but I find that I am not using it that often as it is so heavy and bulky! I am developing muscles anyway! It's worth it though and I have many more on my list to buy in the future....if I start saving soon!

I will take some photos tomorrow for you. It is a beautiful shade of deep purple very sexy!!

The handles are long enough to go over your shoulder and it is lined with mulberry fabric. I have not looked at inside tag yet but I will let you know.

Just trying to add a couple of pics - when I click on the add image it takes me to add URL file (http:/) Can you tell me how best to just add my images into my post.

Many thanks. I'm not usually this bad with technology I think my 6 year old son has fried my brain whilst being on his school holidays!!!!

Thank you Balchlfen & Hulahoop - Yes I am very lucky girl!!! :cutesy:

Thing is now I would love to get a black rosemary to complete my collection!

OMG will my addiction ever end!!! I guess there are worse things to be obsessed with eh girls!!:blush:

x

Reactions: Sarahhg
saw the purple in the flseh today in a shop in town... it was gorgeous!!

btw, there were two, a smaller one a much larger one - anyone know what the bigger one is called?

saw the purple in the flseh today in a shop in town... it was gorgeous!!

btw, there were two, a smaller one a much larger one - anyone know what the bigger one is called?

It's the maxi Mabel and it's fab - you could fit SO much in there... and it's very light in weight, a bit like the Araline. Only problem - scratches really badly. (oh, well, that and the £900 price tag :rolleyes:)

I saw the Mabel in choc IRL at the factory shop. It's very pretty but is too boxy for me and the fact it doesn't fit over your shoulder would drive me mad. Lovely leather though and the colours are sumptuous.