Mulberry Gracy Satchel

MrsPenners

Jan 18, 2018
Hello, I’ve never done this so if I’ve got it wrong I do apologise. I’ve just bought a Gracy Satchel from Mulberrys pre loved section, I had vouchers, and I can’t find any reviews or thoughts. Any info would be great. It’s a toss up between that and a small Sadie. I have a mini Sadie in black, and my daughter has the Small in white. Anyway….if you can offer anything to help me choose 👍🤞 thank you. Sam 💐

Attachments

• IMG_0211.png
    IMG_0211.png
    310.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0210.png
    IMG_0210.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi Sam - nothing done wrong at all, so no worries!

The Gracy was a short-lived style; I don't know why because it would have looked lovely in a variety of colours.

To my eyes, the Gracy looks a little more formal but also ladylike with the top handle option. The Sadie seems a little more casual in style, but not too casual because of the oak colour.....the clasp is fabulous and balances the whole look nicely.

I think once you have Gracy at home and can compare with your and your daughter's Sadie satchels you'll immediately know if Gracy is a good fit for you. Also, you'll need to consider condition as it's pre-loved and also how you'll organise your bits and bobs inside.

Let us know how you get on! :smile:

Reactions: tlj81 and gichca21

The Gracy was a short-lived style; I don't know why because it would have looked lovely in a variety of colours.

To my eyes, the Gracy looks a little more formal but also ladylike with the top handle option. The Sadie seems a little more casual in style, but not too casual because of the oak colour.....the clasp is fabulous and balances the whole look nicely.

I think once you have Gracy at home and can compare with your and your daughter's Sadie satchels you'll immediately know if Gracy is a good fit for you. Also, you'll need to consider condition as it's pre-loved and also how you'll organise your bits and bobs inside.

Thank you. Sounds good 👍

I had never seen the Gracey before and it looks wonderful - very functional and classic in style, can be formal or casual. Especially since you already have a Sadie, the Gracey will be a nice addition.

I also didn’t know Mulberry sold preloved….what a steal! I can’t find the section on the Canadian website…maybe it’s only available in the UK or Europe?

I had never seen the Gracey before and it looks wonderful - very functional and classic in style, can be formal or casual. Especially since you already have a Sadie, the Gracey will be a nice addition.

I also didn’t know Mulberry sold preloved….what a steal! I can’t find the section on the Canadian website…maybe it’s only available in the UK or Europe?
Thank you! No, I’d never seen or heard of the Gracey before either. I’m looking to buy the Gracey or the Sadie but I wondered what people thought of the Gracey. It looks so elegant.
I just checked the UK site and it does say they post internationally but then there will be taxes. But you are better off with the Mulberry Outlets. You can book a virtual appointment and use WhatsApp to liaise with them. I live too far from any so it was a real eye opener to see the prices! For example the Softie range, I bought a tiny one and they are definitely a marmite range in my opinion, went down to £195 apparently. 😳. It helps if you know what you are looking for. I can explain how to set it up if you don’t know, but if they post internationally as a corporation then I don’t see why the outlet would be different, but you could email the main customer service and ask I guess? *if anyone can correct me feel free 👍. Take care, let me know and thank you 💐

Will do. I’m selling a couple of Del Reys I have…..I want them both. It’s a curse isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: tlj81
I can’t offer any help as i have only seen the Gracy on preloved sites, not in person, but i do think it’s a beautiful style. It’s tough to choose between the two because i view the Sadie as more functional (for me personally) and the Gracy more aesthetically pleasing!

Please do post pictures of the Gracy when it arrives so we can admire :loveeyes:

I can’t offer any help as i have only seen the Gracy on preloved sites, not in person, but i do think it’s a beautiful style. It’s tough to choose between the two because i view the Sadie as more functional (for me personally) and the Gracy more aesthetically pleasing!

Please do post pictures of the Gracy when it arrives so we can admire :loveeyes:
Will do 👍 thank you