Mulberry Employees?

oooh - Good Luck Kate!!! Hope it goes great and I will send you good thoughts from Texas! Just be yourself, you already love the brand, so that's a big plus! Let us know how it goes!! You should be a shoo-in as you could have a whole following of potential customers!! lol

Thanks everyone!! You're all lovely....thought I'd share with you what I decided to wear tomorrow! I decided not to go uber-formal cause i'm 16 and it's only work experience but tried to keep it chic lol

black zara blazer, dark grey H&M long sleeve tshirt, black topshop skinny jeans, zara dark grey suede ankle boots, venetian patterned scarf and a random vintage brown leather bag.....

looking forward to tomorrow lots! i'll let u know how it goes xx

good luck. Don't know if the boots are a bit too cas for the interview?? maybe not though just a thought.
I wish you loads of luckl what a great work experience that would be mine was in a nursey very blank compaired.
x

I went this afternoon and all the store girls and the manager were lovely - it went really well! I'm gonna be working there for 2 weeks in July so if you're in the Manchester area pop in!! And if you get some inexperienced assistant on the phone around then.....probably my bad. :P (I saw the stock room downstairs as well.....heavenly!)

I went this afternoon and all the store girls and the manager were lovely - it went really well! I'm gonna be working there for 2 weeks in July so if you're in the Manchester area pop in!! And if you get some inexperienced assistant on the phone around then.....probably my bad. :P (I saw the stock room downstairs as well.....heavenly!)

Oooo,let me know where you're at,I can come in,you can help me out,and then I'll call the manager singing your praises!!! Saying, 'oo,the young lady who just assisted me,says she's only here briefly,you should see about keeping her on,shes very good' would that do you???