Mulberry Effie

cazzz1

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Trust me to want something that's been discontinued! If anyone sees a Mulberry Effie on their travels, preferably in chocolate though not essential and preferably in good nick, could they please let me know? I'm checking Ebay and have phoned all the outlets to no avail. Many thanks in anticipation! :tup:

Trust me to want something that's been discontinued! If anyone sees a Mulberry Effie on their travels, preferably in chocolate though not essential and preferably in good nick, could they please let me know? I'm checking Ebay and have phoned all the outlets to no avail. Many thanks in anticipation! :tup:

Ha, this sounds like me! I'm always after the discontinued bags - I managed to find my Effie on ebay so keep checking that out (make sure you post piccies on Authenticate This though before you bid just to make sure).

Hiya Cazz i can see why you are lusting after an effie as it is gorgeous! I do love my oak new/old battered one that i got recently:yahoo:I think you should go for the one listed by mulberrymad as the antique choc leather looks even nicer than the usual chocolate leather.

I emailed her last night to ask what antique choc is, and she said it is has more of a sheen to it and the leather has hints of a lighter brown. It is scrummy:drool:

P.S. Looby, its time to update your signature!;)