Mulberry Chinese New Year - Year of the Dragon collaboration Mira Mikati

I love colors, but I find this collab to be a bit childish.

My other love is Loewe, and their collaboration feels so much more thoughtful and really celebrates culture.

I still think Mulberry's best Lunar New Year special collection is the red Caras from the Year of the Sheep in 2015.

Reactions: Charmaine13
I’m not so keen on the bags but I adore the dragon!! So cute. I have gone to purchase the skinny scarf and went to purchase it twice ..

.. I don’t need it, I don’t need it!

i feel like a nan when they do these smaller designers and I’ve no idea who they are, I’d not heard of Avrigato before either

miffy’s been my fave of the recent collaborations, but they‘ve all been great & simple designs with clear mulberry DNA seem to sell really well? There’s a lesson there, lol

i feel like a nan when they do these smaller designers and I’ve no idea who they are, I’d not heard of Avrigato before either

miffy’s been my fave of the recent collaborations, but they‘ve all been great & simple designs with clear mulberry DNA seem to sell really well? There’s a lesson there, lol
Lesson might be they don’t particularly need a creative director (or his/her salary).

Reactions: 24shaz