*** Mulberry CHAT thread! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your weekend sounded perfect Lola even without the icing on the cake ! Would you Mum like a weekend in Berkshire do you think ?

Viola - if you go to the top of the page to ' my control panel' you can set your avatar there.

Afternoon all. OH and I have had a very busy day. I got up and went to the gym then we set too and lifted everything in to the attic from the old house attic. Not an easy task when you now live in a three storey house ;)

I am feeling very content with things now as things are getting there.

We're off out for dinner tonight with my parents. Just a quick Indian I think which will be lovely.

I cannot believe the amount of books and dvds we own between us. As we had shelves in our old house (and a lot of books in the attic) we now need to buy a new bookshelf/cabinet for them all!

Evening all! Sounds like it has been a great meet!

I have missed so much, have flicked back a bit but am well out the loop! Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of the major goings on?

^^^ oh wow! I would recommend them 100% You can ask me anything, although I am still a novice somewhat! If you havent already, I would definately suggest checking out the schnauzer forum; http://www.schnauzer-forum.co.uk/ It has been an invaluable source of advice to me since we got Stanley.

He is doing very well - I think he is going through doggy adolescence at the moment though, which is driving me up the wall slightly! But he makes me laugh at least once a day, and I cant imgaine life without him!

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 69
I am not too bad, I take 1/2 an antihistamine sometimes, but I think my allergies are not just to pet hair, although I have never had a proper test, but experience tells me so. If you can it would be a good idea to go and meet a schnauzer so your DH can test whether he reacts or not. You would be welcome to meet Stanley, but obviously it is quite far away. The schnauzer forum are pretty helpful with that sort of thing too... I have spent more time on there recently getting dog related advice than I have thinking about handbags!

Thanks Hula! We plan to visit the breeder in the new year to check DH's allergies. He should be ok as he is fine with our cat and my Mum's Poodle cross. He reacted quite badly to my sadly departed Cavalier though.

Status
Not open for further replies.