Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder Bag

Mar 18, 2013
Does anyone else own this shoulder bag? I had the black with gold hardware for several years now and I recently discovered the smaller version in this taupe color with silver hardware. I had no idea the color or size existed since I purchased the first one secondhand and I haven’t seen much talk about this bag. I do wonder what other colors they came in but I’m satisfied with these two colors and sizes I was fortunate enough to get.

IMG_8761.jpegIMG_1609.jpeg

It was quite a short-lived design and also came in a midnight blue, oatmeal, natural, red (lizard-type finish), bluebell, yellow ostrich (special), ginger with a gold metal handle (runway edition), black with a gold metal handle (runway edition), oak, grey. Maybe one or two others. Not all colours in all sizes. There was also a tiny version which also offered indigo.

An internet search will reveal some information! It's a lovely style. :smile:

Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: Taylor_elle
It was quite a short-lived design and also came in a midnight blue, oatmeal, natural, red (lizard-type finish), bluebell, yellow ostrich (special), ginger with a gold metal handle (runway edition), black with a gold metal handle (runway edition), oak, grey. Maybe one or two others. Not all colours in all sizes. There was also a tiny version which also offered indigo.

An internet search will reveal some information! It's a lovely style. :smile:
Wow. I had no idea. I have searched for it before on the internet and hardly got anything. I got the first one mailed from England to the USA years ago and just never saw it anywhere else. Thanks so much for the information.

Reactions: tln
There is also a taupe one on Vinted UK.....the seller bought it from me on ebay and now has it listed on Vinted ( for twice the price!)

The same seller also has the more modern version listed in a rust tan colour

G
G, thank you for the links! I am located in the US and apparently cannot be involved with Vinted. Bummer!