Mui Mui Bow Satchel or Chloe Paraty?

Jan 14, 2009
Aghhh stress!! Right! I have narrowed it down to these two for my new everyday bag.. Can't deciede which one though or even what colour/material!! Any suggestions? Or even alternatives?
Thanks girlies x

Have you seen them both in real life?
I ordered the Paraty and sent it back immediately. It looked good in some celeb pictures but awful(to me) in real life-like I was carrying a a stiff suitcase.
I do like the bow satchel, but I tried but in Saks and the shoulder strap was bizarrely long-it almost hung to my knees. I don't know if they are all this way. For colors for the bow, my favorite is the dark gray.
An alternative I would suggest for an everyday bag is the YSL Downtown. I just got one and it quickly became my favorite bag I own.

I've seen the Chloe Paraty IRL and IMO only the exotics look good which means more $$$$:sad:...I also have the Miu Miu Bow bag. Quite convenient but you probably do need to shorten the straps yourself. I think there's a link somewhere on how to do it, probably in the Miu Miu subforum. One thing that annoys me abt it is that stuff seems to 'disappear' in it as it's quite roomy which may or may not be a good thing for you depending on what you use it for. But if you use a purse organiser ie Chameleon, Purse-To-Go etc, it may be ok.:yes:
At the moment, I'm loving my Bal City as it can fit everything I need yet it's easy to find stuff in it.:love::love::love:
Here's what it looks like with all my stuff
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/whats-in-your-bbag-21923-109.html post *1626

I saw the Paraty in Brown Thomas, Ireland last time I was in town. As well as seeming unattractive (to me) it felt very heavy and not that user-friendly. However, I may be being unfair to Chloe as I grew to hate my Chloe Paddington a couple of years ago, and sold it. But I would still go for the Miu-Miu!

I know I am in the minority, but I like the Paraty. I hated it when I first saw it, but it has really grown on me and, now, I want one! I think it would make a great everyday bag.

If it's JUST between those 2, I like the Paraty better. But I don't like bows...if the MiuMiu didn't have the bows, I'd probably like it better.

That said, I don't have either. I think you really have to try them IRL to know for sure.

Good luck!

Thanks for all your help loves, I'm the most indecisive person in the world!! I should have a look at them both in RL, my last everyday back was a mui mui and I loved it to bits (literally!!) but it laste years. I fancied the paraty in python but I doubt Dadsi does due to the price tag! Any more suggestions for an everyday bag? I must say I'm swaying toward the Bow Satchel.. Colours?

A