MUHAHAHA!!!:devil: I am back from gay Paris...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :wacko: :wacko: where the H*LL are those pics!!! MY GOODNESS WOMAN, no wonder we haven't heard from you in a while!!! You've been too busy shopping!!!! I LOVE IT ALL SO FAR!!! The gloves, the cadenas, EVERYTHING...now for the birkins..... I wish our H stores had better sales!!! PLS. do not hesitate to start showing us pics of your H in action too!! I miss vermillion's H in action pics!!!! HURRY:girlsigh:

Ok,ladies..... are u ready:graucho: Here are swift sisters in
rose dragee
blue jean
etoup
and.....
an ornage croc 30cm will come home after 6 month:shame:

Attachments

• IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_2045.jpg
    IMG_2045.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_2046.jpg
    IMG_2046.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 392
WOWZA - YOUR NEW FAMILY Members are STUNNING!!! That Rose Dragee is so creamy looking.....HER complextion is FLAWLESS:nuts:

Congratulations, and thanks for the PICs.....Can't wait to see you model them!:yahoo: :heart:

[vogue];1646050 said:
LOVE THOSE! can i just ask how much is that cuff? i've been lusting over something for men... a bracelet or cuff or leather strap... ;) thank you!

it's a bracelet from potiron:smile:

it costs around 300 to 400 euros at the sale. sorry i don't remember the exact amount.

Wow!!!! SIMPLY FABULOUS!!! All the bags esp the rose dragee look soooo smooth and creamy in SWIFT!!! CONGRATS on all the wonderful LOOT!! NOW....for the "action" pics!! We've been VERY deprived of vermillion H action pics!!!!