msb.......did I miss something?

Dec 22, 2011
So, I have been doing a little bit of browsing through some mod pics and I am looking into an msb. I absolutely love the look of the shorter and longer straps. I'm not sure if maybe this is normal or if this is just a completely dumb question :giggles: BUTTT,

Howcome the msbs listed on the site do not have the second option for the strap. I mean I know its the shoulder bag already but on some mod pics (e.g a purple gathered msb with brass hardware), it does have that option for the second strap. Are shoulder bags not made like this anymore, were they limited edition etc...is what I am wondering :huh:

I know total newbie question, I am completely set on an abigail but i want that second strap LOL

Were they always made like this? Maybe some other mod pics for reference if you do have a bag like this with the shoulder strap?

Oh and happy new year everyone :Partyhat:

The MSB and Abigail are actually two completely different bags. The MSB was discontinued last year and now can only really be found on eBay. The Abigail originally was supposed to be like the MSB but the design changed and now what you see on Coach.com without the second strap is the bag.

If you absolutely want both straps, the MSB is what you'll want.

I just wish Abigail would have came out with the flat straps like the MSB that would have been nice... rather then the rounded ones like sophia ...