MrsTGreen's LV Collection...

MrsTGreen

Life is Sweet
O.G.
Mar 9, 2010
I'm excited to do a collection thread. I've had many different designer bags over the years and have decided recently that I only wanted to collect from one brand...Louis Vuitton. I've loved Louis for a long time and decided(with hubby's encouragement) to stay loyal to one brand. I've even started selling my other bags to help fund my LV's. My collection is small at the moment but I look forward to it growing over the years. My aunt is a HUGE lover of LV and I will inherit her collection one day as well. Lets begin...

This is the first LV to start my collection. It's called the Drouot. It was a gift from my aunt in 2001. She liked the bag so much she purchased one also. I have worn it for so many years that it has a beautiful golden brown patina. I can't believe I've had that bag for that long. It shows a testament to the quality of Louis Vuitton.

Last edited:
This is my first and only pair of LV shoes. It was a gift from my aunt for my 30th birthday. She also planned a trip for us to go to Paris. It was an amazing 30th birthday:Partyhat: