Mr Lime is mine... Finally!

Congrats! Yay, so happy for you! I know how much you want the lime....was it Mac who found it for you?

Now, let's hope that the women's outlet will get new deletes soon...

Thanks! So happy to hear from you! Actually Rebekka called me (manager from women's filling in at men's for a month) but Mac was at the store too. When I walked in they were all so sweet and happy for me that I got to finally get the lime. They had a couple of sand business totes there too if your interested in one...😀

Love this! I went back and fourth between lime and chili and ultimately decided on Chili. Big mistake! Now I wish I got the lime. Congrats!

Thanks! No big mistake, chili is beautiful (I want one in the business tote too)😀maybe you can get the lime too...

Love this!

If I traveled more I would definitely get one.

Thanks, I plan on using it as an everyday bag, I love big bags! It is a lot smaller than the weekenders that I will use for travel😊
Woot woot! Congrats! So glad you finally have him. Good things come to beautiful people such as yourself.

Thanks Phoxxy! Aw, you are so sweet😊. You know how badly I wanted this bag, thanks for trying to help me find one.

Congrats!!! I totally saw your pictures and fell in love with the color, but didn't think I would find it because my outlet usually doesn't get much. Well, I was in there today looking for a wallet for my husband, and they had the business tote and the weekender! I snapped up the business tote (they still have one weekender at Arundel Mills Men's factory store in Hanover, MD), it's so beautiful. :smile: Thanks for posting these pictures, it looks great on you and I never would've even known about this amazing bag. Yay!!

Congrats!!! I totally saw your pictures and fell in love with the color, but didn't think I would find it because my outlet usually doesn't get much. Well, I was in there today looking for a wallet for my husband, and they had the business tote and the weekender! I snapped up the business tote (they still have one weekender at Arundel Mills Men's factory store in Hanover, MD), it's so beautiful. :smile: Thanks for posting these pictures, it looks great on you and I never would've even known about this amazing bag. Yay!!

Aw, thank you! I'm so happy you found one, congrats,the color is amazing! Carried mine today and I swear I was giddy because of it, made me so happy to have finally found one😀

Congrats! I love this color & the yummy leather on it!

Thanks! Lime is one if the nicest shades of green I've seen from Coach IMO, I knew I had to have this bag😄. It's love,love,love!!!